Start investing in your local talent with an
Under Armour Flag Football League!
“Under The Lights Canada – Is a National flag football league powered by Under Armour for kids in K-8th grade, with the emphasis on community fun. The league is for both boys and girls of all skill levels and promotes a competitive, experience. Games are played on Friday nights and Saturdays in both the Fall (September – November) and the Spring (March – May) at locations across the country.”
Under the Lights has been considered one of most successful flag leagues in the US because we incorporate a fun yet competitive, confidence building, non-contact football experience for young boys and girls (K-8th grade).
With multiple sites in the United States, and now expanding into Canada… Our goal is to allow every parent to watch their kids play under the lights and be part of a great community experience.
WHY UNDER THE LIGHTS FLAG FOOTBALL
- Roster size of 9 players so everyone plays
- Registration fee includes Under Armour game shirt and shorts for each player
- Each team is provided a Under Armour 495 Youth football
- Triple Threat flag belts are provided and worn at each Under the Light league
- NO team sponsors are required in our Under the Lights flag league
- League Commissioner always on-site to assist in Game Day operations and Customer Service
- Certified Officials enforcing the rules of the Under the Lights flag games
- Community fun with Food and Music present at our games.
- Discount shopping for Under Armour apparel is provided to our parents through the Under the Lights online store and Under Armour Factory stores.
If you have time or interest to discuss Under the Lights. We are always looking for quality and motivated individuals to oversee leagues as we continue to expand across the US & Canada. Fill out the contact info below and someone will get back to you immediately to discuss the role of starting a league in more detail. (Please enter the Under the Lights representative that referred you in the multi-line section below.)