WANT TO BE A PART OF THE FASTEST GROWING DEVELOPMENTAL 7v7 LEAGUE IN NORTH AMERICA??
It’s that time of year again… The “OFF” Season!! That means it’s time to take “OFF” the football pads and start working on becoming a better football player by developing your fundamentals and technique.
“International Developmental Fast Football League” 2016 Elite 7v7 Travel Team Tryouts (Atlanta, Georgia) is only a week away!! Don’t miss YOUR opportunity to play alongside some of the most talented players across Canada and the US. For the first time ever, we will have a developmental NON-CONTACT football “League”! Tryout is for Quarterbacks, Wide Receivers, Defensive Backs, Linebackers, Running Backs.
Where will you go?
Sam Madison North FL, 7v7 Classic, Tallahassee, FL | April 16-17
NFA’s 7v7 National Championship, Florida | June
2016 AAU Junior Olympics, Houston | July
2016 Tryout Locations | Duluth, Ga.
Powered by: IDFFL
LOCATION: Big Hart’s Wellness Sports Academy
ADDRESS: 2021 West Liddell Road Suite B, Duluth GA 30096
DATE: Saturday March 26, 2016
COST: $25+tax (online pre-registration)
$30 at the door
No refunds after purchase
$25 fee waived if you paid at first tryout
For any questions please contact: Coach Tolbert 404-380-1249 firstname.lastname@example.org or Coach Demetrius Bryd email@example.com
(Players that are 18 years old, must be in current year of graduation and not started post secondary school. The only equipment required are cleats and gloves.)
Top performers from IDFFL Leagues across the US and Canada will be selected to play for the IDFFL Elite 7v7 International All-Star Travel Team. This team is set to play at the 2016 AAU Junior Olympic Games, in which for the first time ever, 7v7 is being offered.
More Than Just an All-Star Travel Team
IDFFL will run a 4 to 6 team Off-Season “Developmental” Football League . All league participants will receive 1 Speed/Strength training session per week, as well as 2 Jerseys and 1 pair of shorts (Under Armour) for a 1 time Association fee of $299 + tax.
Selected players will have the opportunity to compete against each other in a highly competitive environment, while being coached by current and former NFL, CFL, NCAA, and CIS coaches and players. We have designed a developmental platform that will allow ALL league participants to get valuable “Non- Contact” reps, as well as, quality VIDEO footage to be used for college recruiting, film review/instruction, and social media.
The IDFFL differentiates itself from the competition by implementing the following strategy:
• Celebrity/Professional Involvement (not just endorsement)
• Educational Component
• Canadian / U.S. Competition
• Fast, Fun, Exciting, and Safe
PROPOSED LEAGUE FORMAT:
• 8 week program
• 4-8 Team League (12 team max.)
• High School Division ages 14-18
• NFL, CFL and college-level coaches and certified referees
• Bi-weekly tournament-style play (“minimum”of 2 games bi-weekly per team, 25 minute games per Pylon 7v7 rules)
• All games will be recorded for film review, highlight tape production, and social media purposes
• “Bi-week” will consist of Performance Training, Film Review, and Video Instruction
• League champion will be determined through a post-season IDFFL 7v7 Toronto “Showcase” Tournament (bracket-style elimination)
• Centralized online registration, statistics, communication, and support
• NFL and CFL based curriculum
• Social Media Integration (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Maximum 24 players per team to ensure adequate playing time for all players
• Top performers will be chosen to play in tournaments with the IDFFL 7v7 “Elite” All-Star travel team
• Increased exposure to NCAA recruiting opportunities
Prices & Fundraising
If selected for the team players will be REQUIRED to participate in fundraising events. Although there will be a cost for the trips we would like to make them as affordable as possible, therefor everyone will participate. A $299 + tax fee will be collected from every player that participates in this Developmental Football League, which will go towards field rentals, uniforms (2 Under Armour Jerseys, Under Armour Shorts), league association fees.
There is a time commitment required to participate on the IDFFL Elite 7v7 All-Star travel team. We will only take players who are dedicated and committed to making it to the next level. Attendance to ALL strength training sessions, practices, and film review unless otherwise excused by a Coach. There will be attendance taken at each and every one of these events.
The 2016 Teams will be announced a couple of weeks after the tryout. A practice schedule will be released to the players once the team is picked. It will be the players responsibility to check email and download the Team Snap App regularly for any updates or team announcements.