Future Stars: ages 9-13
Varsity: ages 14-19 (has not started post secondary school)
- Monthly Strength & Conditioning membership (includes 7v7 competitive league play)
- 40 Players max
- Weekly Film Study: NFL and CFL based curriculum
- Weekly Speed, Strength & Skills Training sessions Powered By: The Athlete Matrix Football Academy
- Weekly QB Skills Development sessions for ALL Quarterbacks Powered By: D9 QB Academy
- Each member will receive an interview with one of our IDFFL’s Pro Coaches to help you set goals
- Non-contact (injury prevention)
What’s in it for YOU?
- IDFFL 7v7 Developmental Fall & Spring League | FREE for all Matrix Football Academy members
- Coached and mentored by current and former NFL/CFL coaches and players
- Customized “Monthly” Strength & Conditioning Program | 4 Quarters
- PRO Evaluation 40 yd dash, Pro Shuttle, Broad Jump, Vertical, 225 Bench, Squat
- Reassessment every 8 weeks to evaluate progress and record gains
- Rehab & Injury Prevention Assessment w/ our on-site Sports Medicine Team Apex Optimal Performance
- Participate in National Tournaments, Showcases, and College Tours to meet the top coaching staffs throughout the U.S.
- Opportunity to be selected to the Team Canada “Elite” 7v7 ALL-STAR Travel Team and compete on an International Level.
- Increased exposure and awareness to CIS/NCAA recruiting opportunities
- IMPROVE YOUR GRADES… 24/7 Access to Online Tutoring with Solaro Project. Study help and exam prep for students grades 3-12 in Alberta, Ontario, and B.C.Solaro.ca – Valued at over $300 annually… Solaro is available to all of our participants at no cost.
All weekly training sessions will be located at:
3350 Wolfedale Road
Mississauga, ON L5C 1W4
Cost of the Program: Each program includes ALL Training, Uniforms, and 7v7 League Competition
$249 Monthly Part-Time | 2 x per week (Saturday, Monday or Wednesday)
$349 Monthly Full-time | 3x per week (Saturday, Monday, & Wednesday)
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.
“Developing Tomorrow’s Football Talent Today!” – IDFFL.COM