2018 IDFFL 7v7 TRYOUTS
TOP 40 Players Will Be Selected
IDFFL 7v7 Tryout spots are limited… Want to reserve your opportunity for a chance to make our Elite 7v7 team? Register Now, before January 4th and in addition to securing a spot, you will also receive a 50% “Early Bird” discount for this upcoming event. The cost will be $40 at the door. Don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing 7v7 program in North America…
3370 S Service Rd, Burlington, ON | Dome 2
$20 Pre Registration
$40 At the Door
14 and UP
DEVELOPMENTAL 7v7 LEAGUE
This is to supplement and bridge the gap between the limited options of high school, metro and summer football. The IDFFL Off-Season Development Program is for all football players who are serious about improving their football skills, enjoy staying fit and want to have fun playing in a competitive league while being coached by professional athletes.
Future Stars: ages 6-13
Varsity: ages 14-19 (has not started post secondary school)
The “Program” | Off-Season 7v7 Training & Development
- 16 week program (includes 7v7 competitive league play)
- 40 Players max
- Weekly Film Study | NFL and CFL based curriculum
- Weekly Speed, Strength & Skills Training sessions Powered By: The Athlete Matrix Football Academy
- Weekly Quarterback Skills Development sessions Powered By: D9 QB Academy
- Maximum of 40 players to guarantee playing time for all participants (7v7 league play)
- Each member will receive an interview with one of our IDFFL’s Pro Coaches to help each player set goals
- Non-contact (injury prevention)
What’s in it for YOU?
- Coached and mentored by current and former NFL/CFL coaches and players
- Customized “Monthly” Strength & Conditioning Program | 4 Quarters
- PRO Evaluation | 40 yd dash, Pro Shuttle, Broad Jump, Vertical, 225 Bench, Squat
- Re-assessment every 8 weeks to evaluate progress and record gains
- Rehab & Injury Prevention Assessment w/ our on-site Sports Medicine Team | Apex Optimal Performance
- Participate in National Tournaments, Showcases, and College Tours to meet the top coaching staffs throughout the U.S.
- Opportunity to be selected to the Team Canada “Elite” 7v7 ALL-STAR Travel team and compete on an International Level.
- Increased exposure and awareness to CIS/NCAA recruiting opportunities
- IMPROVE YOUR GRADES… 24/7 Access to Online Tutoring with Solaro Project. Study help and exam prep for students grades 3-12 in Alberta, Ontario, and B.C.Solaro.ca – Valued at over $300 annually… Solaro is available to all of our participants at no cost.
WHY THE IDFFL 7v7 PROGRAM IS THE SOLUTION:
Mentoring is at the core of our league. Every coach and founder is a current or former NFL, CFL, NCAA, or CIS player who is passionate about young people. We know from personal experience what it takes to make it to the highest levels. We are dedicated to helping up-and-coming athletes reach their full potential.
The IDFFL’s unique environment provides players with constant access to their sports heroes.
IDFFL WILL HAVE AN “ELITE” 7V7 TRAVEL ALL-STAR TEAM
The IDFFL 7v7 “ELITE” All-Star Travel Team will provide it’s participants with a national platform to gain exposure from various college coaches and Universities. Players will be chosen to be apart of these travel teams and compete in national tournaments/events against some of the BEST talent throughout the US and Canada.
IDFFL WILL OFFER A COMPREHENSIVE AND SPECIALIZED OFF-SEASON TRAINING PROGRAM
For All league participants, Athlete Matrix Football Academy members, and football players/enthusiasts looking to elevate their game and continue development year-round.
7v7 FOOTBALL REMOVES COLLISION AND HITS
Removes hits from the game and thus safety and security of players is greatly increased. Because of the nature of 7v7 games, the high standard of competition will not be compromised.
IDFFL 7V7 LEAGUE COACHING ENVIRONMENT AFFORDS DIRECT CONTACT
Proven coaches with experience in the NFL, CFL and NCAA while the playing format replicates what the professional leagues have used to maximize teaching and feedback. EAT, SLEEP, TRAIN, COMPETE, REPEAT!
For any questions please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
No refunds after purchase