REGISTER TODAY FOR THE 2017 ELITE 7v7 SEASON
IDFFL 7v7 League spots are limited… Want to reserve your roster spot on one of the Elite 7v7 teams in your area? Register Now, before January 17th to secure a roster spot. Don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing 7v7 League in North America… Your Season Starts Today!
DEVELOPMENTAL 7v7 LEAGUE
This is to supplement and bridge the gap between the limited options of high school, metro and summer football. The IDFFL 7v7 league is for all football players who are serious about improving their football skills, enjoy staying fit and want to have fun playing in a competitive league while being coached by professional athletes.
Future Stars: ages 6-13 | Under Armour Flag League
Varsity: ages 14-19 | Elite 7v7 League (has not started post secondary school)
- 8 week program
- 4-8 Team League (12 team max.)
- NFL, CFL and college-level coaches and certified referees
- Bi-weekly tournament-style play (2 games bi-weekly per team, 20 minute games per IDFFL 7v7 rules)
- All games will be recorded for film review, highlight tape, and social media purposes
- Off-week will consist of Performance Training and Film Review
- League champion will be determined through a post-season “Showcase” tournament (bracket-style elimination)
- Centralized online registration, statistics, communication, and support
- NFL and CFL based curriculum
- Social Media Integration (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Maximum 24 players per team to guarantee playing time for all players
- League All-stars will be selected to participate on the Team Canada “ELITE” 7v7 All-Star Travel Team.
TRUST THE PROCESS
IDFFL ELITE 7v7 LEAGUE SCHEDULE:
February 11th or 12th: “Open Run” – Pick up uniforms @ designated location
Sunday, February 19th: 3pm – 7pm @ Wild Water Kingdom
Saturday, February 25th | Pylon 7v7 National Championship Qualifier – Niagara Falls, ON
March 4th: 11am – 3pm @ University of Guelph
March 11th or 12th: Skills, strength, film @ local location
March 18th: Bi-week
March 26th: Time TBD @Pickering Soccer Dome
April 1st or 2nd: Skills, strength, film @ local location
Sunday, April 9th: 3pm – 7pm @ Wild Water Kingdom
April 15th or 16th: Skills, strength, film @ local location
Saturday, April 22nd: 10am – 7pm | Pylon 7v7 National Championship Qualifier – Windsor, ON
What’s in it for YOU?
- 4 weeks of performance training at one of our participating “Sports Performance Affiliate” locations.
- Minimum of 8 games per season
- Guaranteed playing time and reps
- Non-contact (injury prevention)
- Coached and mentored by current and former NFL/CFL coaches and players
- Opportunity to be selected to the Team Canada “Elite” 7v7 ALL-STAR Travel team and compete on an International Level
- Participate in National Tournaments, Showcases, and College Tours to meet the top coaching staffs throughout the U.S.
- Increased exposure to CIS/NCAA recruiting opportunities
$299 + tax for the season – “Early Bird Special”before January 17th, 2016
$349 + tax for the season – Original Price after Janaury 17th, 2016
KEY CHALLENGES FOR HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL PLAYERS:
A football season is remarkably short in and of itself, and without a dedicated training regimen, the void between seasons becomes even longer.
HIGH INJURY RATE IN TACKLE FOOTBALL
Although young football players may want to play more football, the high i
njury rate and risk of concussions in tackle football makes it impossible and unadvisable to play year round, or to specialize early.
LACK OF A SYSTEMIZED MENTORSHIP PLATFORM
While many professional athletes reach back to help communities in need, there is no Provincial or National program dedicated to providing mentorship for the up-and-coming athlete notwithstanding the fact that mentorship is the single most important factor in helping amateur athletes reach the professional ranks.
WHY THE IDFFL 7v7 LEAGUE IS THE SOLUTION:
Mentoring is at the core of our league. Every coach and founder is a current or former NFL, CFL, NCAA, or CIS player who is passionate about young people. We know from personal experience what it takes to make it to the highest levels. We are dedicated to helping up-and-coming athletes reach their full potential.
IDFFL WILL HAVE AN “ELITE” 7V7 TRAVEL ALL-STAR TEAM
The IDFFL 7v7 “ELITE” All-Star Travel Team will provide it’s participants with
a national platform to gain exposure from various college coaches and Universities. Players will be chosen to be apart of these travel teams and compete in national tournaments/events against some of the BEST talent throughout the US and Canada.
IDFFL WILL OFFER A COMPREHENSIVE AND SPECIALIZED OFF-SEASON TRAINING PROGRAM
For league participants, 7v7 All- Star Team members, and football players/enthusiasts looking to elevate their game and continue development year-round.
7v7 FOOTBALL REMOVES COLLISION AND HITS
Removes hits from the game and thus safety and security of players is greatly increased. Because of the nature of 7v7 games, the high standard of competition will not be compromised.
IDFFL 7V7 LEAGUE COACHING ENVIRONMENT AFFORDS DIRECT CONTACT
Proven coaches with experience in the NFL, CFL and NCAA while the playing format replicates what the professional leagues have used to maximize teaching and feedback. FILM, STUDY, TRAIN, COMPETE, REPEAT!
For any questions please email us at: email@example.com
No refunds after purchase