2018 IDFFL 7v7 FALL LEAGUE | Powered By: Under Armour
Space is limited… Reserve your spot today!
Registration is NOW OPEN for the 2018 IDFFL 7v7 football season. The FALL season runs from September through October, with games taking place on Saturday nights at:
CHERRY BEACH SPORTS FIELDS
275 Unwin Ave. Toronto, ON M5A 3K8
7:30pm – 9:00pm
LEAGUE SCHEDULE (tentative):
Saturday September 8, 15, 29
Saturday October 6, 13, 20
DEVELOPMENTAL 7v7 LEAGUE
This is to supplement and bridge the gap between the limited options of high school, metro and summer football. The IDFFL Off-Season Development Program is for all football players who are serious about improving their football skills, enjoy staying fit and want to have fun playing in a competitive league while being coached by professional athletes.
Varsity: ages 13-19 (Grades 8-12)
What’s in it for YOU?
- Non-contact (injury prevention)
- Player receives Under Armour game jersey and shorts
- 6 week season | Saturday Nights “Under The Lights”
- Coached and mentored by current and former NFL/CFL coaches and players
- Each league member will receive an interview with one of our IDFFL’s Pro Coaches to help each player set goals
- Participate in National Tournaments, Showcases, and College Tours to meet the top coaching staffs throughout the U.S.
- Opportunity to be selected to the Team Canada “Elite” 7v7 ALL-STAR Travel team and compete on an International Level.
- Increased exposure and awareness to CIS/NCAA recruiting opportunities
- IMPROVE YOUR GRADES… 24/7 Access to Online Tutoring with Solaro Project. Study help and exam prep for students grades 3-12 in Alberta, Ontario, and B.C.Solaro.ca – Valued at over $300 annually… Solaro is available to all of our participants at no cost.
WHY THE IDFFL 7v7 FALL LEAGUE IS THE SOLUTION:
Mentoring is at the core of our league. Every coach and founder is a current or former NFL, CFL, NCAA, or CIS player who is passionate about helping young athletes achieve their goals. We know from personal experience what it takes to make it to the highest levels. We are dedicated to helping up-and-coming athletes reach their full potential.
“Iron Sharpens Iron”… The IDFFL’s unique environment provides players with constant access to their sports heroes.
7v7 FOOTBALL REMOVES COLLISION AND HITS
Removes hits from the game and thus safety and security of players is greatly increased. Because of the nature of 7v7 games, the high standard of competition will not be compromised.
IDFFL WILL OFFER A COMPREHENSIVE AND SPECIALIZED OFF-SEASON TRAINING PROGRAM
The “Program” | Elite Strength, Speed, & Skills Development for ALL league participants located at our facility… The Athlete Matrix.
- Customized “Monthly” Strength & Conditioning Program | 4 Quarters
- PRO Evaluation | 40 yd dash, Pro Shuttle, Broad Jump, Vertical, 225 Bench, Squat
- Rehab & Injury Prevention Assessment w/ our on-site Sports Medicine Team | Apex Optimal Performance
- Re-assessment every 8 weeks to evaluate progress and record gains
- Weekly Film Study | NFL and CFL based curriculum
- Weekly Speed, Strength & Skills Training sessions Powered By: The Athlete Matrix Football Academy
- Weekly Quarterback Skills Development sessions Powered By: D9 QB Academy
IDFFL WILL HAVE AN “ELITE” 7V7 TRAVEL ALL-STAR TEAM
The IDFFL 7v7 “ELITE” All-Star Travel Team will provide it’s participants with a national platform to gain exposure from various college coaches and Universities. Players will be chosen to be apart of these travel teams and compete in national tournaments/events against some of the BEST talent throughout the US and Canada.
IDFFL 7V7 LEAGUE COACHING ENVIRONMENT AFFORDS DIRECT CONTACT
Proven coaches with experience in the NFL, CFL and NCAA while the playing format replicates what the professional leagues have used to maximize teaching and feedback. EAT, SLEEP, TRAIN, COMPETE, REPEAT!
For any questions please email us at: email@example.com
No refunds after purchase